07 Jun Meet Nicole: Our Newest Nurse Recruiter
We are excited to announce that we recently hired Nicole as our newest Nurse Recruiter. She grew up in Vancouver, Washington and recently graduated for Washington State University. Nicole is an incredibly outgoing, kind, and hardworking individual that we are thrilled to have on our team! We decided to ask her a few questions so that you could get to know her a bit more.
- What are you most excited about working for EmPower?
- There are so many things that excite me about working for this amazing company. First and foremost, I am looking forward to making lifelong friendships. I believe it’s important to have personal relationships, respect, and commitment to those that you work with.
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- My favorite place in the entire world is Lake Chelan, WA. My family travels here every summer and for an entire week, we spend quality time together. When I am here, I feel like the rest of the world disappears.
- What do you like do in your free time?
- In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends, going to sporting events, and traveling to new places!
- What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about women being successful and independent. For so many years, women had the lower end of the stick. Luckily, in today’s society this is changing and women now have the opportunity to do everything men do.
- Who inspires you?
- The person that inspires me the most is my mom. She started from the bottom. She was a single mom who lost her job and her house in the recession. She didn’t let that stop her. She had no college degree, so she had to get an entry level position at a local hospital. Over the course of 12 years, she has worked her way up and became one of the hospitals directors.