12 Apr What Qualities Should Your Recruiter Have?
Ever wonder what you need in a recruiter? With so many options out there it can be confusing to tell if your recruiter is actually working for you.We at EmPower did some research and asked our candidates what qualities they appreciate the most in a recruiter. Here’s what we found out:
- “Treat me like a person you care about, NOT just a paycheck for your paycheck. It makes the rest of the important things fall in line after that.” – Dawn M.
- “Transparency. They are straight with me about pay and location I highly recommend recruiters who are honest upfront to all my friends! My most recent recruiter went over my priorities with me and didn’t bother showing me options that didn’t meet my standards.” – Colleen O.
- “Accessibility and transparency.” – Josh V.
- “My ideal recruiter gets me jobs with rates I like.” – Mark M.
- “Communication. 100%.” – Thomas P.
- “Honesty!” – Tisha M.
- “Once the trust is broken, it’s over. Honesty, honesty, honesty!” – Julie S.
See anything we missed? Let us know what you think is the most important quality for your recruiter to have!